Thanks to STYLE369.COM
The most amazing site
for full figured ladies..

I've found one too many
pieces for my Fall 2011
Wish List...



1. Color Block Tunic - Although I love it, I haven't quite gotten into colorblocking for the Summer. But, when I saw this black & brown number I immediately had to have it. It may seem plain upon first glance, but that's what accessories are for!

2. Wide Leg Jeans - Skinny Jeans are here to stay, but I'm a little tired of them. Now, that's not saying I won't be wearing them (that would be a lie), but I miss the days of a wider jean. I can see myself wearing these with a platform wedge, or a super cute flat shoe.

3. Striped Tunic - Oh, how I love the Nautical look. Alot of full figured gals shy away from stripes, but I personally think they can be quite slimming if paired with the correct pieces.

4.Feathered Headband - No Brainer. I love snazzy hair pieces & this would be so cute with a high bun, or straight hair.

5. Red Link Necklace - I definitely had the striped tunic in mind with this one.

6. Biker Boots - Every year I buy a flat pair of boots. & I usually lean towards something edgy! These are a must have.

7. Square Shades - So mod!

8. Camel colored bag - I love this because of the color and style. I'm a lover of all things body crossed. I can't stand tote handbags. (Just not my style..)