I've been on a search for comfortable fall attire for the last couple of weeks. In 2010 I underwent surgery on my left ankle after a traumatic fracture. Even after months of rehab, rest, and TIME, things are still really different. I wake up to a stiff ankle, often have bouts of sharp pain throughout the day, and that affects me wearing heels. Therefore, the choices I make have to be comfortable & trendy. These knee high suede babies are a dream come true. Before purchasing, I walked around the store for about 30 minutes to get a true feel. They are super comfy!!! Plus, I can see myself wearing sweaters, cute jeans, leggings, cardigans, blazers with this pair. The over-the-knee aspect brings a certain sexy appeal, while the wedge is not too low, but high enough for a strut :)

OOTD POST COMING SOON!