was ecstatic when I found out that Revlon would be relaunching their line of highlighting creams called Photoready Skinlights. With spring/summer being around the corner, we're all searching for that amazing glow. On my latest trip to Walmart, I came across these beauties, and remembered they were on my "must have" list. They come in 4 accommodating shades for most complexions. And at $10.97 a pop, I snagged peach light and bronze. 

Below are swatches with and without flash. As you can see, the colors are very brilliant. Without the flash, I was in a pretty dark setting, so these swatches aren't as true to life as possible. However, I have a very caramel/bronze complexion, so it's not far off. 


The packaging is super cute and sleek for traveling, or just the chick on the go who likes to reapply throughout the day. 


Now let's be clear, a little goes a tremendously long way. The skin lights are made to do just as they say, which is light up areas of your face. This is not a product to use all over, unless you want to look like a glowing, sparkly pumpkin. 
I mixed the peach light and the bronze in with my Maybelline bb cream for a dewy effect. I was very pleased with the outcome. However, if you are prone to oily skin this isn't an item that I would hands down recommend. 


Overall, I do like the product. It can get a little messy if you squeeze more than a little out of the tube. The finish is quite pretty with just enough to highlight the areas of your choice. I can even see wearing this with just concealer for one of those days when I need to pop without the intensity of foundation.

 Have any of you ladies tried this product?

Xo, 

Keishy