I absolutely adore finding new products that work best for my skin. Every season I like to switch my routine up a bit to be accommodating of the new weather conditions. What worked for me in the Winter is totally different than Spring. 

This past season in Virginia was the coldest, and did a number on my skin overall. I had to really work hard to keep myself moisturized and glowing.

Moving on, I've been looking for a new exfoliating scrub that will peel back the layers of Winter, without stripping me of the essentials. I planned on going shopping this weekend, but lo and behold, a gem was literally right under my nose. I noticed while at my sister's house that she had a bottle of Palmer's Exfoliating Facial Scrub on her vanity.



 I can't front and say that my eyes didn't twinkle and glisten. I quickly checked the product out to see if it was something that could work for me. The facial cream promised to do a few important things that are absolutely beneficial


  • Micro-fine crushed Cocoa Beans polish skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing the new smoother skin beneath. This allows skin to easily absorb the other treatment products. 
  • Gently enough to use 2-3x a week.
  • Polishes skin effectively.
  • Removes dead skin cells to reveal new smoother skin beneath.

  • That's pretty much everything any of us need in a consistently used facial wash. Now I just had to test it out to make sure it was mild enough for my sensitive face. And oh my! I was more than satisfied with it. My face felt extra clean, refreshed, and soft as a baby's bottom. I've used it for two weeks, and am in LOVE. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone who is looking for a cost effective, awesome product to add in their regimen. I'll defintely be stocking up! 

    Xo,

    Keishy