love supporting small businesses, creative people, and women on the rise. It's so easy to purchase items from my favorite stores, and put money into already thriving companies. Instead, I'd rather have an item in my collection that I know everyone won't have, because it's custom made to fit the specific need and want of each client. That's dope. 

@TaiBella (Instagram handle) is a jewelry designer with a bright future ahead. She has a niche for bringing life to door knocker style earrings, and I am absolutely in love with her method. So much that when I saw these babies I had to immediately purchase. 

The earrings were $20.00 including shipping. Might I add, I received my package within two days from the afternoon I ordered. She's quick, efficient, and very professional. 

(Of course, custom orders take longer).


What do you think?

Xo,

Keishy