I've been wearing lip color since the age of 15. I can still remember how happy I was when my mother gave me the green light to start buying gloss! Talk about exciting. I started out with pale pinks and transitioned into the bolder pinks into high school. And when I turned 19, Red became an instant classic to my beauty style. Over the years I've tried other hues, glosses, etc. Yet, somehow those two have always been my go getters! However, Lilac has always been such a beautiful shade to me. I think it looks amazing on every skin tone. If you're like me and looking to try something new this could definitely be it. Of course I wouldn't make a suggestion without doing my research first. As always, there's something for everyone...

If you're going for..

Statement look: Try "Quite cute" By MAC. It is a creme lipstick that slides on very smooth, but with powerful color.

Soft & Understated: Try Super lustrous lipgloss in "Lilac" by Revlon. You'll still have the pop of color, but with a glossier effect & a few more bucks in ya clutch to spend on other items.

Personally, I love both!