Maybelline has an amazing line of lipsticks they've coined as the "vivid" collection. If you're a gal who enjoys bright, vibrant colors that make every complexion pop, then you've reached the right place. Recently, one of my readers requested that I find a low priced, orange lipstick that works for brown girls. I'm a firm believer in the fact that there's a shade out there for everyone. You just have to find out what works the best. It's all about feeling confident when it comes to makeup. Own it. 

Maybelline vivid in "Electric Orange" is available at your nearest drugstore for around $8.00 bucks a pop. 





I instantly fell in love with this lipstick the moment I put it on. It glides on so smooth, and had my lips feeling so juicy without the uber - sometimes messy, overly glossy effect. I'm only wearing lashes and bronzer, and something about this lipstick  makes that perfectly ok. It's daring yet subtle if that makes sense. It's powering, without taking over the entire look. 

Perfecto!





I give this baby a thumbs all the way up.

Xo, 

Keishy