Hi guys/gals!

I know I haven't blogged in a few weeks, but I've been in the midst of getting accustomed to to my new job. However, I am back in full effect! Did ya miss me?!

Over the Christmas holiday I was gifted with a pretty sweet Clinique skincare set. I wanted to make sure that the items were fully used and reviewed adequately before giving my opinion. I've been meaning to write this post, but we all know how life happens. 

Inside contents: (left to right) Mild facial soap, clarifying lotion, moisturizer, and age defying eye cream. 


I have extremely sensitive skin. Nearly every product I've ever tried is just too much for me. With this facial soap I can honestly say that it lives up to it's name. A little goes an amazingly long way, and your skin is bound to feel super clean after each wash. Unlike some brands that may leave a bit of build up behind. 


The liquid clarifying lotion is a wonderful product I'm sure, but the "tingle" is a tad harsh for me personally. I found myself having to spray water on my face to cool the burn. No bueno! But as I've said many times before, my skin is uber sensitive so I have to take it easy. I ended up giving this to my mom who absolutely adores it. Tomato. Tomatoe. 

A great moisturizer is very essential to every beauty gal, because no matter how you put it, makeup never looks awesome over a dry face. I love this particular brand because it left my skin feeling like silk after each use. Just a tiny drop the size of a penny was enough coverage for my entire face/neck area to last all day. 

The Repairwear eye cream is what I was looking forward to the most, because my darker circles have been a pain in my side forever. I used the cream each night before bed over the last four months. The main difference that I've noticed is the tightening in the under her area, but still nothing to brighten! All and all, the product is helping to defy aging, but I'm still on the quest for something to minimize the darker circles. 

Overall,

I would puchase the facial soap, eye cream and moisturizer again. Clinique lives up to it's name as a trusted brand in the skincare world. They rarely dissappoint.

Xo,

Keishy