If there's ONE thing in the beauty world that I live for, it's defintely new foundation. And my second fave is when I can purchase it with a $10 budget. For the last few months I've been ranting and raving about Revlon's Colorstay line. It's still awesome, and I love it! However, this time around I have found the next best thing to perfection, whether it's drugstore or department brand wise. 

............

Loreal's "Healthy luminous" foundation!
I cannot even begin to say how amazing this liquid love feels on my face. First off, I wrote Loreal off years ago. I was a true match girl for while, but I noticed how cakey and dry my skin began to look when using it. Needless to say, I never planned on using their brand for coverage again. 

The new luminous line is made for the gal who loves lightweight, dewy makeup. I literally felt as if the most I had on my face was BB cream, or some sort of tinted moisturizer. It's also equipped with SPF 20 to fight the sun rays off, and protect your skin. Win/win. I purchased it for $9.99 at my local Wal-Mart. There were so many shades, so I'm sure everyone would be able to find a match.



Below are a few shots I complied of myself  (untouched)... 

Last but not least, I may have found a great alternative for my ladies who like the idea of M.A.C's Ruby Woo, but can't stand the retro matte finish. I'm wearing Wet n Wild's Stoplight Red. It's damn near identical if you ask me. I applied red cherry lip liner by Jordana underneath so that my lipstick would not slide. And there you have it. A great dupe for only $1.99 and some change. Can't beat it!



Overall,

can't find a bad thing to say about these products if I tried really hard. My skin is glowing, and my lips are on point. 

New faves!!!!

What do you think?

Xo, 

Keishy