1.CLINIQUE - Even better foundation in Golden. This liquid foundation is a-maze! I've searched long and hard to come across a lightweight, flawless finish that doesn't clog my pores along the way. If you're into the dewy, fresh faced, barely there but everything looks effortless approach then I would highly recommend you give this a try. It's so light and smooth. I've tried a ton of foundations in the past, this is by far on the top 3 list.


2. Clinique Concealer in deep honey There's no point in wearing foundation without concealer. The lovely young lady at the Clinique counter was so helpful. She showed me a new way of applying concealer (which i will post about later). I have semi dark circles under my eyes, and this covers it like no other product I've ever tried. Just a tad blot and blend was enough to brighten the entire eye area up!


3. Black Opal finishing powder - The key to a flawless finish is of course, powder. I usually do one clean sweep of this fabulous brand to complete the look. The long lasting matte finish is incredible.

-Clinique even better - $24.50
-Clinique Concealer - $14.50
-Black Opal Finishing powder -$8.99