As you can see from my previous post, Animal print is everywhere! Honestly, I don't mind throwing a clutch, or a pair of heels in the mix but all out print is just not my style. However, these 3 celebrities are apparently loving the trend so much that they've all bought the same Leopard print, sheer blouse from INTERMIX.

I just wanna know...

WHO SERVED THE STYLE?

1. Jessica Simpson opted for a relaxed look, donning cut off shorts and open toe heels.

2. Kim Humphries, in her usual fashion went all the way edgy. Skin tight leather skinnies, and sky high stilettos while strutting around NYC.

3. My favorite gal pal (in my head) Courtney Kerr wore the exact blouse in Dallas during Fashion night out. She kept it super clean yet glam.

My choice would have to be...COURTNEY! I like how she went for a tucked in, understated look and let the glittery shorts add sparkle to the ensemble.

I absolutely hate Kim shoes, and Jessica Simpson just looks, thrown together.


What do you think?