Today marks a special day for me! I'm a year older, hopefully wiser, and entirely grateful. 28 is an amazing milestone. I've never been one of those people who fear age. As I look back on the past year, things have definitely changed...for the best! My inner circle is small and intimate just the way it should be. I'm blessed to have wonderful people in my life that truly love and appreciate who I am. To have that immense amount of positivity keeps me striving. I have talented, successful, amazing friends that inspire me so much! In my opinion, birthdays are to celebrate as a whole, not just me, me, me, me! Thank you GOD for my continued blessings, gifts, lessons, and bestowing your grace and mercy. I'm so greatly appreciative!!!!

A special shot out goes to my fiance. He always keeps me smiling, happy, laughing, and feeling like the most beautiful woman in the room. I love you, babe! :)