Have you ever want out with your girls, had more than a few Martini's, and when you get home the idea of taking off your makeup sounds absurd, because the only thing you want to to is just hop in the bed? 




We've all felt that way, but it's definitely one of the top party fouls out there. And I know your mom has warned you about the effects of sleeping in your makeup overnight. Truth is, if you're able to slather the product on, never be too tired to remove it. Your skin will thank you in the years to come. Plus, it's just a part of having good hygiene. And no man wants NC43 smeared on his 700 thread count sheets. 


When it comes to removing my makeup, I've always stayed close to either Vaseline, or coconut oil. However, I've been looking for a quick, travel friendly product that I can always keep near just in case. On one of my many Walgreens trips that always result in beauty purchases, I discovered a product that is worth sharing. 

Maybelline Flash Clean - $5.99 

This item caught my eye, because of the pretty pink appeal, and the fact that it claims to remove, cleanse, AND moisturize. 





At times I tend to wear a lot of eyeliner. I mean, how else are you supposed to achieve that amazing smokey eye without it? I was very satisfied with the outcome. My eye makeup came off in a couple swipes, with no residue left behind. Removing the foundation required a bit more product, and I can easily see that being more of a challenge. I'd stick to my normal Vaseline routine for a full face. But, this product is amazing for a swift takeoff at the end of a long night. Just grab a couple of cotton pads and go to work! The price can't be beat, and you'll be left feeling very refreshed. 

Xoxo, 

Keishy