My posts have been limited in the past week, but that's because I was on a week's vacation. Instead of living through social media, taking a million pics and blogging I decided to just....VACAY. My best friend turned 30 this past weekend, and we took our talents to South Beach.  

I didn't take a lot of photos, but I'm willing to share a few that I did snap.


I've missed palm trees....❤️




We stayed at a cute little quaint hotel on Collins Avenue. It was a different experience, dope all the same. The hotel played music all day and night, and had a 3 hour complimentary happy hour. 



We eventually walked the strip. I wanted to stop by Wet Willie's for a little "shock treatment." Everyone always brags about this place so I had to try it. (The drinks were eh, as well as the staff. However, my favorite part was being able to walk on the streets with my alcohol in hand straight chilling....




After walking on the beach and watching street entertainment, and just soaking in the free environment of Sobe, we worked up an appetite. We were immediately impressed by the friendliness of the staff waiting outside, and the charming style of News Cafe Restaurant. It's a European type bistro with a menu to live for! I kept it simple and ordered light.


Their Bahama Mama drink was yummy. 
Our waiter made sure the bartender hooked us up, and he gave us glasses as souvenirs. 

(I love collecting from different cities.)



As an appetizer I tried the conch fritters. The dipping sauce was amazing. It was sweet with a flash of spice. Overall, the fritters had NOTHING on my mama's.




Don't sleep on my turkey panini. It tasted a helluva lot better than my pictures give justice. (And to think I didn't even eat half of the food on that plate). 




My co-star of the sobe festivities...
The bestie! She's turned 30 & fabulous. 
(Don't you just love the hotel's mirror in the background)...



The rest is too much for TV! Hehe. I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the short time that I was in Miami. Florida is home, so being back is always a pleasure.

Xo,

Keishy