Face of the day:


I've had this pretty eyeshadow in my collection for quite awhile now. The name is "smutty green" and it's by M.A.C

Now let's set a disclaimer here, the only reason I'm even dabbing in eyeshadow is because I know that once I finish makeup school and perfect my craft that my clients will want various looks. I'm not really a fan of shadow on myself, never have been. Give me wispy lashes, dewy skin, and a bold lip to keep my happy. 

When I saw this beautiful shimmery green pigment I had to purchase. The color really stood out, and with my eyes being hazel I thought it would work well.


I only used a small amount for my lid, and blended shades from my naked palette to tone it down and smoke the eye out.

The more you pack on, of course the more brilliant color pay off, but I opted for a subtle look. (As you can clearly see since I ditched my falsies today)..

Overall, I loved the shadow and I'll be looking to practice more looks with it.

Xo,

Keishy