"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty."

I understand that money can't buy you love, health or true friends. Many of those with lower self esteem attempt to compensate $$$ signs for other things that are missing in their lives. It's not about that with me. Now don't get me wrong, I love nice things, taking trips, etc. I'd like to own a beautiful house one day and stay draped in Italian/French designers, give back to my family and community; you get the drift. As long as you keep GOD 1st in everything you do, there is absolutely nothing wrong with living a comfortable life. I have so many dreams, goals and aspirations that I've been working towards and I know one day everything will smooth itself out. Regardless of past setbacks I've never steered away from my life's focus. In my opinion, that's the most important aspect. See, I do this not only for myself but for everyone around me! I win, we ALL win. So I can't lose baby.

Xo, Keisha