I've been wanting to try this product for awhile. One, because I love Covergirl products. Two, Rihanna looks fabulous on the commerical and Lastly, I'm always looking for a cooler mascara than the last. I was pleasantly surprised with the results :=)



“CoverGirl Exact Eyelights was created to give women a subtle color enhancement that complements your total beauty look. The difference is subtle, but compared to bare lashes, eyes appear four times brighter.”



As mascara, it works great. I haven't experienced one lump or clump. I tried the one for hazel/green eyes. I'll tell you right now, the brightenting promise just isn't there. My eyes are already light and they didn't look any different like the ad mentioned it would. So, don't expect miracles in that department, but it's definitely afforable and goes on quite smooth.