My blog is dedicated to all things of BEAUTY, but that runs much deeper than the latest skin foundation. I'm an extreme observer. That has become to be a blessing and curse for me. I wanted to speak on something today that I believe everyone at some point in their life has a problem with...BRAVERY! Whether its being brave enough to walk out of that dead end job, relationship, friendship, following dreams, or to simply trust God to take care of you. It takes courage to get where you want to in life. There has been plenty of times in my life where I look back and felt as though I 'missed out' on opportunities. I realized, I never missed out, I ultimately decided to OPT out. We all have different reasons for the decisions we make, but a lot of people find comfort in blaming temporary situational issues on long term failures. Some of us are inspired by those who are physically appealing, mentally brilliant, financially stable, etc. I am amazed by those whom are willing to risk it all for the chance to express themselves. How can anyone tell you that you're wrong for being YOU. See, we live in a society that is so addicted to following trends, celebrities, and WHAT'S HOT that it becomes quite easy to lose yourself along the way. The brilliance in being brave is understanding that you may lose a battle, but you'll always win the war.

Sincerely,

- K Boogie