Hi everyone!

How's it going? It's been awhile since I wrote a review on new products that i've purchased. Trust me, I've gathered quite a collection in the past few months though. I like to try different brands, expensive to affordable. Target is one of my favorite stores to "drugstore" bargain shop. They have an array of products to fit all of my beauty needs.

1. Elf eyeshadow brush $1.00 - I mean, for a buck can you really pass up on much of anything? This brush is really cool because it's easy to work with, and I didn't have any trouble blending the pigments with it. It's all about how your ability to work with an item. Don't let the cost fool you.

2. Megablast Eyeliner, Wet n' Wild $2.99 - I was very reluctant to use this liner, because i'm spoiled with my kohl's brand. (Available at Kohl's retail stores) However, I must say the way this liner went on was pleasantly shocking. The lasting power is great, no smearing, and the price is amazing!

3. Sweet as candy - Wet n' wild swatch $2.99 -
If your'e a beginner with makeup, or simply need help with the how-to process of applying pigments this would work great for you. The trio includes 'Eyelid, browbone & crease' to let you know where to apply. I didn't have a problem with blending, but I will say the pigments were a bit more chalky than i'm used to. Overall, it's an affordable buy.

4. Don't steal my thunder - Wet n' wild swatch - 2.99 - Yes ma'am! I absolutely love these pigments, because i'm able to create an awesome smokey eye in no time. The shades are still a bit chalky, but with the right amount of time spent blending no one will know the difference.


I'm a mother, student, and budgetnista. There is no way in the world that i'd get caught up in names just because they're what's "hot". Make sure that you don't pass up on great items trying to keep up with the Joneses and 'nem. Do what looks and feels great at all times. And hey, would you prefer a heavier wallet, or makeup bag? *giggles*