For years, I've heard about how simply amazing the naked palette by Urban Decay was. Makeup artists, beauty guru's and glam divas all swear by it! On a recent trip to my local Ulta store, my eyes locked with the palette on display. The moment was something out of a movie. The world completely stopped. All of the shades were so beautiful. Now, I do realize that the naked palette 2 is the newest edition, However, the hues were very similar to the first with alot more shimmer. I'm more of a traditional gal so I stuck with the classic.

Contents: 12 beautiful eyeshadow hues; urban decay's primer potion, along with a fabulous shadow brush for application.

I wanted to swatch a few of my several shades so that you all can get a great idea of the pigmentation. These are all with just ONE swipe.

From left to right: Creep, Gunmetal, Toasted, Halfbaked..


The awesome Naked Palette...

P.S. It also comes with Urban Decay's miracle working Primer potion. The absolute best out there!