I've been searching for the perfect purple lipstick for a long time. I once found a beautiful lavender lippie by Revlon that I used for awhile until they discontinued the shade, but i still needed a vibrant matte finish to add to my collection. That's why I was so excited when I came across THE BEAUTY BAKERIE. All of their shades are just so beautiful! The lipstick below is "Berry Biscotti". It's $14.99 a pop. And if you're willing to shell out that amount, or simply just want to read my thoughts on my newest favorite, here we go..




About a month ago I decided to place an order. Sure, I have shades of purple, but not this lovely color. It was so pretty that I just had to have it! Ok? The lipstick goes on super smooth with a lighter matte finish. It isn't a retro matte, but it stays in perfect place. When reviewing any item,  I like to wear the product for at least 5 hours before I can give an honest opinion on it. I loved the way the lipstick stayed in for 3 straight hours, I only reapplied because I started taking selfies. No, really I started snapping photos and needed that extra re-up. I sipped coffee, took a cat nap, and even gave my daughter a million kisses. "Berry Boscotti" was in it for the long run!  I'm always a bit on the reserved side when it comes to non traditional lippies. At the end of the day, I never want to look TOO extra, silly or clowinsh. I thoroughly enjoyed this particular color. I'll definitely pull this out a lot more during the spring/summertime.







Xoxo, Keishy