My girl Beyonce surprised, shocked, and almost caused me to faint at Midnight when she decided to release her very first visual album.  With 14 songs, 17 videos and countless hours to listen to and watch the beauty that is Mrs Carter, fans will be pleased for months to come. I haven't had the chance to completely listen to the album, but what I do know is that she has so many amazing beat downs in the new videos that will become the attempted looks of many women worldwide, including myself. The holiday season is in full swing, which means there are various parties to attend with faces that have to be snatched for dear life. I found a look that I love from her video, "Haunted". Not everyone can properly pull off a bold eye AND an equally brilliant lip. And I think we can all agree with saying, SHE DID THAT.


I love a dramatic face. For this look, I would definitely keep my face toned down, with only BB cream, a bit of highlighting, and subtle blush. However, the eyes are where it's at! This look is so beautiful because her makeup artist played the hell out of her eye shape. And it's all about making what you have pop. I will definitely be pulling out the Naked Palette 2, along with kohl liner, and absolutely no fake lashes. All I need is my eyelash curler, and two bomb coats of a great mascara. Although you all already know (after my many mentions) that I live for a matte lip, there is something so sexy about how her lipstick has an extra gloss to it. It helps to set off the androgynous appeal. 

When I try this for my Christmas party next week, I'll make sure to post the results.




Xoxo, 

Keishy