This is my second Liebster Award since I've been blogging, so I'm feeling quite special. My fellow blogger RuthAshley.com nominated me. By the way, reality tv has nothing on her blog! She's so candid and real. A must read.

Ok, now onto business. The lovely young lady who nominated Ruth explained this nomination as, The Liebster Award...

 “…is sort of like a chain letter but for the web. The point of this award is for bloggers to honor and create recognition to the smaller and newer blogs out there! The person who nominated you, will give you a series of questions to answer, after you’re done, you must pass this along to other small blogs (approx. 200 followers or less) with 10 questions of your own.”





1) What can you not leave home without? (excluding your cell phone)

As much as I hate to sound cliche, I have to say Jesus. You never know what awaits you in the world. 

2) How did you come up with the name for your site?

It literally just came to me one day when I was talking to a friend. I said, "I want my blog to be something people love and read everyday...it has to be all the rage honey!" And then I smiled..

3) Name one of your favorite makeup artist.

I interviewed her on the blog a couple weeks ago. Her name is Maria. She has an amazing niche for accentuating beauty, and not having to "create" it. I also really respect Beatfacehoney and her success story. To say she's Inspiring would be an understatement.

4)  What made you decide to start blogging?

Simply because I don't see enough of things I like on other blogs. I think everyone should  have a chance to be represented. 

5)  Do you have any goals for you blog?

Yes!!! And they are in the works right now. Just know that a blog is only the beginning. I'm a Virgo, and we don't settle. 

6)  You win $1000, what do you do with it?

I'd buy a professional camera, and then save the rest. 

7)  Name your favorite luxury, wishful thinking, item you want?

A huge garden tub in my future home. I'm somewhat of a homebody that thrives on relaxation. 

8) Favorite musical artist?

Whitney Elizabeth Houston.

9) Best concert you ever went to?

It's a serious tie between Janet Jackson, Usher and Beyonce! I love a great entertainer. Usher is in the lead because I've seen him 2x. 

10) Name one trend (fashion or beauty) you wish would go away and never come back.

Hmmmmm...just one?! Ok, I would have to say these drawn on, highly concealed, sharpie things we are calling "snatched brows"!!!! Less is more. 

.....That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed a look into the more personal side of me. 

I will be nominating Shanta over at Thebosschicfiles.com

Here are your 10 questions!

1. What's your fashion must have for every season?

2. How would you describe your personal style? 
 
3. What's your favorite movie all all time?

4. Name the one place you would visit if money wasn't an issue. 
 
5. What store do you shop in the most?

6. If you had an extra $1000 how would you spend it?

7. Do you believe in fate?

8. How would you explain your blog to new readers?

9. What's the most amount of money you've spent on a pair of shoes?

10. Who is your fashion icon?

Xo,

Keishy