became an instant fan of Ben nye last year when I learned that one of my favorite beauty girls, Kim Kardashian swears by the brand's luxury powder in "Banana." It's a staple in the makeup kit of just about any makeup artist out there. Well, today I'm not here to talk about the banana powder, we all know how wonderful that works as a highlighter! There's so much more to be discovered. 



Having the ability to drive literally a mile down the street from my house and purchase these products from my local theatrical store makes the deal even sweeter. Ben Nye products have been around forever, and if you're looking for affordable, long lasting, durable makeup then please pay attention. 

1. Cake foundation in mocha java $11.00

The beauty in Ben Nye products is that there is something for everyone. If you're one of those people who find it hard to match your shade, look no further. The cake foundation is sort of amazing. It's almost so perfect that I didn't want to share my newfound love with anyone. But, I adore my reader's and want all of us to look fabulous. To get the most usage out of the cake foundation, it's best to apply a bit of water to your sponge. The foundation is water activated, and you'll run the risk of looking chalky if not. Once applied, be sure to work quickly, and if needed apply more water directly to the product, or the sponge (whichever works best for you.) For my dry skin gals, don't fret! Hydrate as normal and you shouldn't run into any issues. I found this to be long lasting and the coverage was absolutely flawless. It's worth ever penny! 



2. Finish Seal spray $5.50

Y'all are going to love me for this one. Let's reiterate the fact that Ben Nye products are made for the stage, which means it'll work awesome for the ladies who need their makeup to withstand hours on hours. I've been looking for the perfect finishing spray for so long. I'm a baller on a tight rope type of budget, so there's no need for me to purchase a pricey spray that I'll be scared to use In fear that I'll have to dish the cash out often. I used this once on Girl's night out this past Friday. It has a minty smell, and goes on a bit stickey then dries out for a silky matte finish. I spayed it on around 9pm and my face was just as in place at 3am when I finally washed the makeup off and made it to bed. I'M A FAN FOREVER. 


I have so many other products from the beloved brand to review, but I have to give it to you in doses. Greatness. 

Xo,  

Keishy