Target is one of my favorite stores ever. It doesn't matter if I just go in to pick up cleaning supplies, I still come out with something beauty related. I'm addicted to finding new products for less, and that's just it. Sonia Kashuk is a premium like of makeup products that Target offers. For years I've walked up and down the aisle and nothing ever really caught my eye enough to purchase. However, I was in serious need of a eyeshadow blending brush. Earlier that day I went into Sephora and experienced horrible customer service. I mean, horrible to the point that I never plan on shopping there again. Needless to say, I didn't end up buying the brushes I planned on. 

I came across this cute little crush gift at Target.  It came equipped with blush, foundation, blending, smudge and eye liner brush, and it was all $14.99. 

The brushes are so soft and work incredible. I'm looking to build my kit, so pricey brushes are not in my view right now. These babies work really beautifully, and I see a huge change in my makeup application. Defintely worth the coins AND they are pretty to look at. Win, win.

Xo,

Keishy