When I was younger, I loved pink lipstick. It was the only color that my mom would let me wear in high school. And I took full advantage of every opportunity to rock it. As I grew older my love for pink lipstick had diminished quite a bit. I prefer a deeper, darker shade these days. 

Years ago Lady Gaga partnered up with M.A.C to release viva glam lipstick in Gaga. I'm nowhere near being a huge fan of the poker face singer, so being here for this launch wasn't a top priority. And we already know that if it's not a retro matte finish, there's not much left to impress me. I like what I like. 




This past weekend I took a mini road trip with my mom and daughter. We had every intention on making it the best girl day ever, and that's exactly what it turned out to be. We stumbled up this hidden gem in the form of a makeup store. The part that brought me to my knees was the fact that all of my favorite brands were available at a discounted rate. I'm talking about everything from M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Clinique and so much more! 



Eeeeeeek! With being so overwhelmed, I stuck close to the M.A.C section this go around. I ended up finding and purchasing items that I probably would have overlooked in the retail store. I'll be posting bits and pieces of my purchases as they make it to the selected Giving face postings. 

Now let's get back to GAGA! 




It's rare that I would love a pink lippie this much, but it's just so beautiful on. The texture, consistency, and finish makes me feel so feminine. Every day/night will not be a vampy affair, and I have to constantly remind myself of that. 






What do you gals think? 

Xoxo, Keishy