When I first heard that the Kardashian sister's would be debuting a new beauty line labeled, Khroma, I was not shocked at all. Regardless of how you may feel about the curvy trio, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of them are how glamorous, fresh faced, and on point they are at all times. Even in the midst of adversity they absolutely never miss a step. Creating a makeup line is actually one of the smartest business moves for them in my humble opinion. 

For my 30th birthday, my great friend Kimmy gave me a gift card to my favorite store, ULTA. The first items that caught my eye were on the flashy KHROMA display. I decided to take a chance and see if this line was worth it. Most of their items were moderately priced for the working woman, so that was a definite bonus. There was huge selection to choose from. I ended up opting for items that I needed to add to my collection, and one bonus pick. 


I purchased: 

Stroke of Midnight- mascara $9.99 


                   

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually loved the mascara. I've become so accustomed to faux lashes when I want a glam look. I don't have naturally lush lashes, and i'm so obssessed with the full, thick, doll esque look. After applying two coats of "stroke of midnight" my lashes had such life to them! I can see myself wearing this on a daily basis.


Spiked faux eyelashes $6.99


I chose the lashes that reminded me most of Kim K. I will say this, I definitely had no issue with getting these babies to lay properly. The lash band was quite thick, and went on super easy! However, for the price I will stick with my $1.99 beauty store strip lashes for now. Hey, call me cheap if you will, but if it's not broke don't fix it. 


Endless Summer Bronzer: $15.00.


Can I start off by saying,  this was the best bronzer ever! I had it for all of two days before the compact shattered in my makeup bag right along with my feelings.  Ok, now that the bad news is out of the way lets get to the good stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this bronzer. It has a lightweight feel, not super shimmery, and quickly became a product that can become a staple in one's daily routine. Worth every dime!

Overall, I am so proud of The Kardashians. The brand keeps up with the best of them. I'm looking purchasing more from this line in the future!

Xoxo, Keishy